PLUMAS PINES GOLF CLINICS AND SCHOOLS
Plumas Pines has been hosting multiple golf academies and golf schools for over 20 years. With as many golf schools and clinics as Plumas Pines has done over the years, that’s over 1,750 swings seen by each of those instructors. These golf academies are packed with knowledge, experience and most importantly FUN!
Learn all aspects of the physical side of golf, including putting, chipping, full swing, sand shots, and trouble shots, and enjoy additional instruction in course management, rules, and psychological management. Offered throughout the summer golf clinics and golf schools are great ways to enjoy game improving instruction from the staff at Plumas Pines in a fun filled group atmosphere.
Plumas Pines 3 day Golf Clinics
A more intimate golf school providing more one on one time with your teaching professional, including a significant amount of on-course instruction and the flexibility to choose your own dates.
- 3 Nights Shared Lodging At The Villas At Plumas Pines Golf Resort
- 2 Full Days Of Golf Instruction
- 4 to 1 Student To Teacher Ratio
- 9 Hole On Course Instruction With Your Golf Professional Monday & Tuesday Afternoons
- Unlimited Golf Monday And Tuesday After Your Instruction
- 8 Meals Including: Dinner and Orientation On Sunday Evening ~ Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Monday and Tuesday ~ Breakfast on Wednesday Morning
- Lots Of Great Prizes
- Video Instruction With A DVD/ CD Copy Of Your Lesson For An Additional $30
You may choose any Sunday through Wednesday during the season. (Excludes holidays or dates that a golf school already scheduled). Space is limited to first 8 applicants.
$999 Per Person – All Inclusive
Plumas Pines 5 day golf Schools
Enjoy and all inclusive golf experience at Plumas Pines with our our 5 day Golf School.
YOUR GOLFING EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
- Five nights of villa accommodations Sunday evening through Friday morning.
- Three provided meals a day — Sunday dinner through Friday breakfast.
- Twelve clock hours of golf instruction.
- Three rounds of golf, cart included.
Each academy is limited to the first 42 applicants. There will be one free afternoon to enjoy other activities or additional golf.
The all-inclusive costs for the program are based on:
- Double occupancy at $1085 per person. Shared room and shared bed only. The lodging company determines the bed size.
- Single occupancy at $1180 per person. Your own room. The lodging company determines the bed size.